2007年5月11日金曜日

Hello

Hello. I'm Mc. I like to see movies and dramas. Nowadays I'm seeing a drama "Super Natural" on TV. My favorite actor is playing in it! I really like him and I like this drama. But it is broadcasted at midnight, so I always get sleepy during class next day. If you interested in, please check it out!!
Now I want to go seeing movie "Spider Man 3" and "Pirates of the Caribbean 3". But I don't have time to go. From this year, we students have a lot of things to do and I have to go to part-time job. I really want to go out and play with my friend!

2 件のコメント:

meikaisteve さんのコメント...

Natsuko, nice blog!!!
I would like to see the drama you recommended.. perhaps soon! Take care, Meikaisteve

Norwegian wood さんのコメント...

Hi,Natsuko.
I'd like to watch "Super natural"
I hate homework. Today, I went out to see my friend and didn't do homework.