2007年5月16日水曜日

Today's horror

I don't want to go home today because of "something" in my room.
This morning, I heard strange sound from closet.
I was sure the sound wasn't from neighbor because it was very loud and strange sound like flap of a bird's wings.
I felt so frighten but I opened the door of closet.
I heard sound but there is nothing.
Next the sound came from bathroom!! I opened the door, but there is nothing.

What was it!!? A mouse? A bird which lost her way?? A big cockroach??

Please leave my home......

4 件のコメント:

Ayumi さんのコメント...

Hi Natsuko☆
Your story is very scary!!
I don't like insects. I hope the unknown noise stop soon.

yoko さんのコメント...

Wo-------!
it's very scary!!
maybe i can't sleep, because i read your story------!

Norwegian wood さんのコメント...

You have been in your home yet?
And everything is fine??

I wish you will sleep well!

Hitomi さんのコメント...

Maybe...It's me. Sorry...... It's joke:-)
It's very scary!