2007年5月21日月曜日

Shinjyuku!

Yesterday, I went to Shinjyuku to meet my friends. We hadn't met each other for a long time, so we were so excited when we met at ticket gate! !

We went to Karaoke.
When we go to Karaoke, I always feel as if I were in the little concert hall. They are good at singing. Especially, one of them is a student of vocal music course!!! She is a very very good singer!! So I can't help clapping my hands!
They are not only good singers but also good tellers and listners. I spent really good time with them.

3 件のコメント:

かおり さんのコメント...

thx for ur comment, natsuko.
yeah the show was awsom!
shinjuku is always packed with ppl, right? i dont like it..anyway, u had lots of fun there which is good.
c u at school.

Ayumi さんのコメント...

Hello,Natsuko! Thanks for your comment!!
I like karaoke,but these days, I couldn't go karaoke because I don't have enough time. I want to sing!!

Hitomi さんのコメント...

I want to listen your friend's voice!
I haven't been to karaoke for a long time....I want to sing:(