2007年6月1日金曜日

A person I respect

A person I respect is the singer, Maaya Sakamoto. She is around as not only a singer but also as a dubber and as a actress on the stage. She has beautiful voice and has great talent to write lyrics.
Recently, she voiced over at the planetarium show. End of the show, a sing "universe", which was written by her, was played. This song descripted her feelings about lives. For example, people, animals, everything in the earth always have sad and happy feeling. We all live in the same plant...and so on. Of course, real lyrics has more deep words! Any way, I and maybe everyone in the hall moved by the lyrics...
She is always working seriously. In her interview, she always tell us about her works. When I listen it, I feel that she works really really seriously and happyly!!
She has a great talent and she lead a full life with seriouse thougt about her work. So I really envy and respect her!!

5 件のコメント:

Erika さんのコメント...

I don't know about her very much... But I will try to listen to her songs!!

Norwegian wood さんのコメント...

I've never listened to her songs.
Wonderful songs, aren't they?
Please show me her picture and tell me what TV programs she appears.

She is a great woman!
I respect her, too. Beause she works seriously and happy!

Hitomi さんのコメント...

I also dont know about her at all. I think it's wonderful to have various jobs. She is respectable person i think!

Ayumi さんのコメント...

I know her!
Her voice is very nice!! But I haven't ever heard her songs. I'll try to listen to her song.

Do you know her voice is used in the Splash Mountain??

かおり さんのコメント...

haha, that was another natsuko! did u confused??
yeah those songs r my faves. the pic under my profile is cute, isn't it?? :P donno what they r doing though lol